Guy's belief is that everyone has a phobia, it's just some people
hide theirs better than others.
List of Unusual and Strange Phobias
- Funny Phobia Story
- Aviophobics - Fear of Flying
- Friday 13th
Will's problem is Phobophobia - The fear of
developing a phobia.
Will and Guy's List of Unusual and Strange Phobias
- Pteronophobia - Panic when tickled by feathers.
- Pediophobia - Fear of
- Russophobia - Dread of Russians.
- Zemmiphobia - Fear of the great mole rat.
- Consecotaleophobia - Fear of
- Dendrophobia - Trepidation when amongst trees.
- Dextrophobia - Fear of objects
at the right side of the body.
- Eleutherophobia - Strange phobia of freedom.
- Epistemophobia - Fear of knowledge.
- Ereuthrophobia - Dread of blushing.
- Euphobia - Fear of hearing good news.
- Genuphobia - Funny phobia of knees.
- Graphophobia - Fear of writing or handwriting.
- Geumaphobia or Geumophobia - Fear of taste.
- Helminthophobia - Phobia of being infested with worms.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of long words.
- Hobophobia - Alarm of being next to vagrants or beggars.
- Koinoniphobia - Funny fear of rooms.
- Leprophobia or
Lepraphobia - Panic of catching leprosy.
- Levophobia - Fear of things to the left side
of the body.
- Linonophobia - Strange phobia of string.
- Logophobia - Fear of words.
- Lutraphobia - Phobia of otters.
- Melophobia - Fear of music
- Nosocomephobia - Dread of hospitals.
- Panophobia or Pantophobia
- Fear of everything.
Extra one for luck: Phobophobia - The fear of developing a phobia, which,
we suppose, sums it all up.
Doctor I Need Help - A Funny Phobia Story
'Doctor O'Hara,' Ranjit pleaded, 'I've got trouble. Every time I get into
bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's
somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You gotta help me, I'm going
'Just put yourself in my hands for two years,' said Dr O'Hara, the
psychiatrist, 'Come and see me three times a week, and I'll cure your
'How much do you charge?'
'A hundred dollars per visit.'
'In that case, I'll sleep on it,' answered Ranjit.
Six months later the doctor met Ranjit in the street.
'Why didn't you ever come to see me again?' asked the psychiatrist.
'For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars,'
'Is that so! How?'
'He told me to cut the legs off the bed.'
Aviophobics Fear of Flying
Sufferers Include the
- Muhammad Ali, former
world champion boxer.
- Bob Bechel, political analyst.
- Ray Bradbury,
science fiction writer.
- Cher, singer, actress.
- Florence Henderson,
- Glenda Jackson, actress and member of British Parliament.
- Michael Jackson, singer.
- John Madden, NFL sports broadcaster.
Newhart, comedian, actor.
- Ronald Reagan, former U.S. President and actor.
Friday 13th Superstitions
One of the most common fears, but nevertheless senseless is
concerning the number 13. There a specific fear of Friday the 13th as well, called paraskavedekatriaphobia. Tetraphobia is the fear of the number 4, more
popular in China, Japan, and Korea.
Cacomorphobia - Fear of Fat
Agoraphobia - Fear of Open Spaces
Please send us your funny phobia jokes and stories.
See more pictures and jokes about funny people:
• Funny people jokes •
Hat ban •
Barber jokes •
Grandma flies •
• Funny kissing •
Balloon man •
Shed man •
Mickey Mouse •
Don't try at home •
Piano man •
Lawyer jokes •
Funny eating habits •