- 1 Funny Entertainers
- 2 Amusing Occupations
- 3 Weird People Jokes
- 4 Some Hilarious, Short and Jocular Stories - True Life Can be As Funny As Jokes
- 5 Desperate Bridegroom Needed Money For Wedding
- 6 Help Police - Find Me A Husband!
- 7 TV Licence Demand Sent To 16th Century Mathematician
- 8 Picking Lemons Is Easy
- 9 More Funny People Jokes
- 10 Six Items Madam?
- 11 How To Get A Table In A Crowded Restaurant
- 12 Person with Funny Name Commits 50 Offences
- 13 Finally: 'Stop That Laughing.'
- 14 A Different Slant on Funny Stories and Jokes About People
- 15 Funny Fainting Fit
- 16 Amusing Marriage Lines
- 17 Silly Shorts About People
- 18 More Funny People Jokes
- 19 Ten Very Funny Tales of Weird People: You Couldn't Make It Up!
- 20 Barber Joke
- 21 Funny Person?
- 22 *Peter Kay Jokes
- 23 See more of funny stories, pictures, amusing videos and jokes about people
- Homer Simpson
- Horn Player
- Mickey Mouse
- Piano Playing with Tennis Balls
- Record Album Covers
- Pool Player
- Barber and Haircut Pictures
- Piano Man
- Police Humour
- Roofing men having clean fun
- Shed man - Clean men fun
- Tallest Man
- Travel Agent Jokes
- Balloon Man
- Bush, Rice and Hu
- Cranky People
- Dylan Supermarket
- Eccentric Man
- Flash the Entrepreneur
- Funny Eating Habits
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Grandma flies
- Hat ban
- Old Bob
- Phobias - Strange and Funny
- Saddest Picture - Little Girl
- Uncle Jack
- Vikings - Up-Helly-Aa
- Yorkshire people
Desperate Bridegroom Needed Money For WeddingA desperate bridegroom faces jail, not a reception and honeymoon, as his reward for staging four bank robberies after his fiancée's plans for a huge white wedding got out of hand. His "bride to be" demanded a reception with 500 guests, a Chanel wedding gown, a new car for the drive to the service and a Caribbean honeymoon. The poor man was unable to provide the money for these jollities so he stole some £300,000 [$ 4,228,210 USD] in bank robberies throughout Austria before he was caught when an off duty policeman grabbed him as he fled from a bank in Vienna. 'The wedding was costing a lot of money and I realised I would never be able to pay for it,' he told the court. 'The money from the first robbery went in a day so I just kept going.'
Help Police - Find Me A Husband!Divorcee, Angela Stahl, aged 44, a desperate housewife, has been reported for wasting police time in Germany after dialling 999 more than one hundred times in the hope of finding a new husband. We have learned that she plagued the emergency line with endless calls claiming she couldn't afford dating agencies. Eventually and unsurprisingly two police officers finally visited her home in Berlin, Germany and confiscated the battery from her mobile phone. There is nothing so funny as real life say Will and Guy.
Picking Lemons Is EasySally Winters wanted to earn some money so she applied for a post in a Florida lemon grove which seemed eminently suitable but Sally was concerned that she might be over qualified for the job. 'Look Miss Winters,' said Archie, the foreman, seriously 'have you any actual experience in picking lemons?' 'Well, as a matter of fact, yes,' came Sally's reply and she added confidently, 'I've been divorced three times.'
More Funny People Jokes
Six Items Madam?Ranjit was in the express lane at his local Wal-Mart supermarket quietly fuming. Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of him had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries. Can you imagine Ranjit's delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward, looked into the cart, and asked her sweetly which six items she would like to buy? Wouldn't it be great, thought Ranjit, Will and Guy, if that happened more often?
How To Get A Table In A Crowded RestaurantThe Harbour Lights Restaurant, Portsmouth, England, was extremely busy last Saturday evening and they had no free tables. My elderly neighbours, Ronnie and Sylvie Hartson, were told there would be, at least, an 1 ½ hours wait to be seated. 'Young man,' explained Ronnie patiently, looking at Sylvie with a twinkle in his eye, 'we're both 93 years old and we may not have 45 minutes.' The maï¿½tre d' seated Ronnie and Sylvie immediately!
Person with Funny Name Commits 50 OffencesPolice in the Republic of Ireland, the Garda, have been chasing a mysterious and impossible to find Polish driver who has apparently committed more than 50 motoring offences. Officers had been puzzled how the mysterious "Prawo Jazdy" had always produced his documents, but each time with a different address. They have now discovered the embarrassing truth. Will and Guy's friend, Kinga Sadkowska, from Sopot, Poland, has told us that "Prawo Jazdy" is Polish for "driving licence" and is printed on all Polish licences. We are delighted to be able to report this hilarious story.
Finally: 'Stop That Laughing.'Gary Saunders, a motorist from Liverpool, England, was stopped by a traffic police officer and reprimanded for laughing at the wheel of his car. He was using a hands-free 'phone when he burst out laughing at a joke told him by his brother-in-law. A few moments later he noticed a traffic officer flashing his lights at him and gesticulating at him to stop his Renault. When Mr Saunders got out of his car, the policeman castigated him, 'Laughing while driving a car can be an offence.' 'I couldn't believe it when he told me I'd been pulled over for laughing,' Mr Saunders is reported as saying, 'I was driving very safely in the Birkenhead Tunnel and took a call. He said something funny and I was laughing; simple as that. I never took my eyes off the road and was in full control of the car. I definitely wasn't speeding so I asked what the problem was and he told me I was laughing too much.' Will and Guy also laughed at this story and we have discovered since that Mr Saunders has not been prosecuted - just told off.
A Different Slant on Funny Stories and Jokes About People
Funny Fainting FitSimon had fainted. When the paramedics arrived they helped him regain consciousness and asked if he knew what caused him to faint. 'It was enough to make anybody faint,' he spluttered. 'My son, Rod, asked me for the keys to the garage, and instead of driving the car out, he came out with the lawn mower.'
Amusing Marriage LinesA Good Read? 'Andy, for heaven's sake, why can't you just talk to me once in awhile?' whines his wife, Sonia. 'Huh?' Andy responds. 'Look around you,' Sonia yells as she points around the room. 'All these books. Your head is always buried in books. You don't even know I'm alive!' 'Oh. I'm sorry,' mutters Andy. 'You know, sometimes I wish I were a book. Then you'd at least look at me,' explodes Sonia. 'Hmmm,' Andy mumbles deep in thought, ' then at least I could take you to the library every few days and change you for something more interesting.' Seeing the Light Sara to husband, Norman, 'Let's go out and have some fun tonight.' 'Okay,' says Norman quietly, ' but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.'
Silly Shorts About PeopleI. Brenda rushes into the supermarket to pick up a few items. She heads for the express checkout where the cashier is busy talking on the phone with his back turned to her. 'Excuse me,' Brenda gasps, 'I'm in a hurry. Could you check me out, please?' The cashier turns looks her up and down for a second, smiles and remarks,' Phwoar, not bad!' II. Hotel Guest: 'Can you give me a room and a bath, please?' Receptionist: 'I can give you a room, but you'll have to take your own bath.' III. Philip is passing a country estate and sees a sign on the gate. It reads: "Please ring bell for the caretaker." He rings the bell and an old man appears. 'Are you the caretaker?'Philip asks. 'Yes, I am,' replies the old man. 'What do you want?' 'I'd just like to know why you can't ring the bell yourself.' IV. A policeman walked over to a parked car and asked the driver if the car was licensed. 'Of course it is,' replied the driver. 'Great, I'll have a pint then.' said the policeman.
More Funny People Jokes
Ten Very Funny Tales of Weird People: You Couldn't Make It Up!
- Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two [counterfeit] $16 bills.
- A man in Johannesburg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other's head.
- A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job. According to Industrial Machinery News, the film's depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room. Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.
- The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.
- A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, Missouri, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
- Swedish business consultant Ulf af Trolle laboured for thirteen years on a book about Swedish economic solutions. He took the 250-page manuscript to be copied, only to have it reduced to 50,000 strips of paper in seconds when a worker confused the copier with the shredder.
- A convict broke out of jail in Washington DC, then a few days later accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery. At lunch, he went out for a sandwich. She needed to see him, and thus had him paged. Police officers recognized his name and arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had stolen over the lunch hour.
- Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.
- When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan, refused to hand over the cash to an inebriated robber, the man threatened to call the police. They still refused, so the robber called the police and was arrested.
- A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking," stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.
Funny Person?Last week, Sandra, a distraught wife went to the local police station in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, along with her next-door neighbour, Jenni, to report that her husband was missing. The police officer asked for a description of the missing man. Sandra described him clearly and in detail, 'He is 35 years old, 6ft 3 inches, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 180 pounds, is softly-spoken and is fabulous with the children. Jenni interrupts her protesting, 'Why Sandra, your husband is 5 ft 7 inches, corpulent, bald, has a big mouth, and is horrid to your children. Sandra replied, with a sigh, 'Yes, but who wants HIM back?'funny people jokes would be complete without a comedian. Here are some of our favourite Peter Kay witticisms:
- Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
- At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
- You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
- You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
- The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
- It's impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
- Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don't get on with my real ladder.
- Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a "use by" date?