Funny No Parking Signs
- Funny Parking Signs - For Boats!
- Whitebeam 'No Parking' Tree
- Incongruous Flood and No Footway Signs
- Not So Funny Parking Notices
What do you do if you see a space man? Park in it - man!
Absolutely No Bottom Washing Permitted
Where did the above notice really come from? A laundrette? A street in Washington? The truth: This sign was seen at a boat launching ramp in Hingham, Massachusetts, USA.
Not So Funny Parking NoticesAll give and no take. As nurses in a National Blood Service van were taking blood from volunteer blood donors, so a jobsworth was issuing a parking. The parking attendant informed the amazed driver that he did not have permission to be in a parking bay. One anonymous donors said he had been giving blood in the same spot for 4 years without trouble. Zero public spirit. Yellow Line Fever. Mike Fox of Salisbury Road, West Ealing, London, kindly agreed that contractors could move his car so that they could paint yellow lines. A waiting traffic warden pounced and issued a parking ticket in the spot where the contractors had parked Mike's car. One morning Michael Dickinson of Hendon, parked his car perfectly legally. The road had never had any parking restrictions. However, when he returned in the afternoon, he could see that a yellow line had been painted up to his car, and furthermore a warden had slapped a parking ticket on his windscreen. Zero sense of natural justice.
Would Parking Be The Only Thing You CAN Do?See more funny church signs.
No Parking Yourself on The Floor!
Will and Guy's Top Ten Fun Quotes About Parking which Set You Thinking
- A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works. - Bill Vaughan
- I don't believe in angels, no. But I do have a wee parking angel. It's on my dashboard and you wind it up. The wings flap and I''s supposed to give you a parking space. It's worked so far. - Billy Connolly
- I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box. - Princess Diana
- Probably the single most important thing about the Nobel Prize for most people is whether they get the coveted parking space on campus. - Saul Perlmutter
- I love eating in it, brushing my teeth and swallowing the toothpaste in it. I love punching the ceiling with my fists when I'm lost or I can't find a parking space. - Laura Kightlinger
- Restore human legs as a means of travel. Pedestrians rely on food for fuel and need no special parking facilities. - Lewis Mumford
- Too many children are being parked in substandard day care with workers who make little more than a parking attendant. - Bill Nelson
- When Solomon said there was a time and a place for everything he had not encountered the problem of parking his automobile. - Bob Edwards
- You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen; it said 'Parking Fine.' - Tommy Cooper
- In some Chicago neighbourhoods, looking for a parking space is not unlike panning for gold.- Gary Washburn