Food and clothes are the best source of funny labels. Even a friend who
is allergic to nuts laughed at: Peanuts - May contain nuts.
- Funny Labels on Products
- Funny Shop Window Advert
Funny Warning Labels Found on Products
- Steve Wright Style Humor
Funny Washing Instructions
Seeing your funny labels reminded me of arriving home one evening from
work to find my wife in stitches with laughter, when asked what was so funny
she handed me a label taken from a small dog bed we had just bought for
our Jack Russell terrier:
Washing machine instructions for dog bed.
washed on a Cool to Medium wash - remove pet first.
Cheers, Dave Livsey
Funny Labels on Products:
- Warning: Peanuts - May contain nuts.
- Puma shoe box - Average Contents: 2
- International Yacht Varnish - Not suitable for marine use.
Guy wonders if this was a translation problem, or whether it was by design?
- Birthday Card for a 2 year old - Not suitable for children under 3.
- Superman outfit - Does not enable wearer to fly.
Scooter - This product moves when used.
- Meat Product - Oven ready half-wild rabbit.
- Mozzarella salad bagel. - Keep refrigerated ...
avoid the fridge.
- Sleeping Pills - Warning, may cause drowsiness.
Note: Please send us your Bizarre Product Labels.
Funny Shop Window Advert
Seen by Will in a café window in Emsworth, W. Sussex:
- Cleaner Lady Wanted.
By an amazing coincidence, Guy used to live in Maisemore Gardens Emsworth.
Will and Guy's Ten Funny Warning Labels Found on Products
- Open packet. Eat contents. Instructions on a packet of
- Instructions: usage known. Instructions
on a container of black pepper.
- Serving suggestion: Defrost. On a frozen
- Remove the plastic wrapper. The instruction on a bag of microwave
- Take one capsule by mouth three times daily until gone. On a
box of pills.
- Remove wrapper, open mouth, insert muffin, eat.
- Use like
regular soap. On a bar of soap.
- Simply pour the biscuits into a bowl and allow the cat to eat
when it wants. On a bag of cat biscuits.
- In order to get out of car,
open door, gets out, lock doors, and then close doors. Car manual.
appliance is switched on by setting the on/off switch to the 'on' position.
Instructions on an electric kettle.
Silly Warning Label - But Oh
A funny warning label for alcohol read:
Consumption of alcohol may cause
serious rug burns on the forehead and chin area.
Further Ten Hilarious Labels Researched by Will and Guy
- Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand. Instructions on
- This product is not to be used in bathrooms. On a bathroom
- Shin pads cannot protect
any part of the body they do not cover. On a pair of shin pads made for
- Do not recharge, put in backwards, or use. On a battery.
use by trained personnel only. On a can of air freshener.
- Warning: Do not
climb inside this bag and zip it up. Doing so will cause injury and death. A
label inside a protective bag, which measures 15cm by 15cm by 12cm.
- Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. On a box of rat
- Do not use while sleeping. On a hair dryer.
- Remove occupants from the stroller before folding it.
- Warning! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants. On the
packaging for a wrist watch.
Steve Wright Style Humor and Thought Provoking Questions
- Why is it that kamikaze pilots wore
- Why do you need a driver's
license to buy alcohol when you can't
drink and drive?
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- What is the speed of dark?
- If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?
- When sign makers go on strike, what is written on their picket signs?
- Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
- If an orange is orange, why isn't
a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
- How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't
- Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- Why do they sterilise the needles for lethal injections?
- How do you know when it's
time to tune your
- Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Para-Olympics?
- Why do they call it a TV 'set'
only get one?
- Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
Please send us your examples of funny labels on products.
See more funny warnings and lucky escapes:
Funny warnings •
Funny safety pictures •
Safety at work •
Funny health & safety •
Funny warning labels •
Silly Labels •
Funny product labels •
Silly Christmas warnings •
• Lucky escapes •
Lucky escape •
Safety PowerPoint •
Funny warning signs •
Accident video clips