Funny Iceland Ash Jokes
- Icelandic Volcanic Dust Disruption
- Will's Favourite Ash Joke
- Summary of the Recent Iceland Volcanic Eruption
- How to Pronounce Eyjafjallajökull
- More Hilarious Iceland Ash Jokes
Photograph by Amar Thorisson -->
- I see that America has declared war on Iceland. Apparently they are accusing them of harbouring a "weapon of ash eruption".
- It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes be spread over Europe.
- Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.
- Iceland, we wanted your cash, not your ash.
- Waiter, there's volcanic ash in my soup. I know sir, it's a no-fly zone.
- Richard Curtis is working on a new rom-com about people stuck in an airport who fall in love. The working title is "Lava Actually".
- I came out my house yesterday and was hit on the head by a bag of frozen sausages, a chocolate gateau and some fish fingers. I realised it must be the fallout from Iceland.
- Volcano in Iceland. What next Earthquake in Wal-Mart?
- I woke this morning to find every surface in the house covered in a layer of dust and a foul stench of sulphur in the air. No change, I've been married to that idle slob for 20 years.
Will's Favourite Ash Joke Heard in the Duke of Buckingham PubThis volcanic ash cloud is totally disruptive as my wife and mother in law have been stuck at the airport for eight days now. They keep phoning, moaning and complaining; they even phoned whilst I was on the golf course this morning. Still I suppose I could get the car out and go to London Gatwick Airport tomorrow and pick them up; it's not that far really!
Will and Guy's Funny Summary of the Recent Iceland Volcanic EruptionI nearly blew my top when I heard about the Icelandic Volcano. The news exploded around the world and across the internet. I thought it was a huge Volcano and the news left me trembling and quaking in my shoes. There were a lot of people spewing false information, and many were just full of hot air. That funny man on YouTube, who shouted, 'I hate Iceland!', was just blowing off steam. Most of the ash cloud talk was going over my head. I especially had trouble trying to pronounce EyJ -Eyjaf -Eyjafjall - oh forget it! Eyjafjallajökull Not only is the volcanic dust cloud disrupting air traffic, it is causing many ashen faces around Europe. I'm so tired of the old Geysir jokes about Ashland! The whole situation is so lavable but most of the jokes have not made me erupt with laughter! Iceland has taken a lot of criticism. However, let's clear the air. When the dust settles, we will understand that it wasn't Iceland's fault. Now that Iceland is in the news so much, I wonder if it will become a tourist hotspot!
- The BBC reported this morning that the dust which settled on Liverpool F.C's Trophy Cabinet is not actually volcanic ash.
- Despite my magma-nimous efforts to reduce the air industry's carbon footprint, I seem to have caused something of a pa-lava.
- A man is shopping in a Tesco store in Iceland. When he gets to the till and pays for his shopping the girl behind the till says, 'Do you want any ash back?'
- All this ash cloud talk is going over my head.
- What did the Icelandic Volcano say to the earthquake? 'It's not my fault.'
- IKEA announce that supplies of their new dining suite, Eyjafjallajökull, will only be available in Black Ash finish.
- An eruption in Katla [the volcano next to Eyjafjallajökull] will be a lot harder on every one, except for those who have to pronounce it.