- Five Favourite Funny Safety Fire Jokes
- Fire Safety: The Right Way ... And The Wrong Way
- Fire Prevention Delegates
- More Funny Fire Safety Pictures
- Electrical Safety Pictures
- Funny Vehicle Safety Pictures
- Funny Health and Safety Pictures
- How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start your barbecue?
- A fireman had two sons. What did he name them?Hosea and Hoseb
- Bryan calls the fire department and says, 'Yes, I have just had my front yard landscaped, I have a nice new flower bed, a new fish pond with a fountain and a new rose garden.''Very nice too,' Martin, the fire-fighter says, 'but what does that have to do with the fire service?' 'Well, it's like this,' Bryan answers, 'the house next door is on fire and I don't want you to trample my front yard.'
- When the employees of a restaurant attended a fire safety seminar, they watched a fire official demonstrate the proper way to operate an extinguisher.'Pull the pin like a hand grenade,' he explained, 'then depress the trigger to release the foam.' Later an employee was selected to extinguish a controlled fire in the parking lot. In her nervousness, she forgot to pull the pin. The instructor hinted, 'Like a hand grenade, remember?' In a burst of confidence she pulled the pin, and hurled the extinguisher at the blaze.
- Fire investigators on Maui, Hawaii, USA, have determined the cause of a blaze that destroyed a $127,000 home last month: a short circuit in the homeowner's newly installed fire prevention alarm system.'This is even worse than last year,' said the distraught homeowner, 'when someone broke in and stole my new security system.'
Every Little Helps? Too Little too Late?
Legendary weather forecaster Sonny Elliot of WWJ 950, once told of a man who had two wooden legs:- His house caught fire. A neighbour called 911 and firemen responded. They saved the house but the man burned to the ground.
Funny Fire Safety Poster from Takanawa, Tokyo, Japan
If fire-fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?Break This Wall To Escape
- A toddler who stuck his head in a toilet training seat
- A child who trapped his finger in a plughole
- A person who accidentally choked themselves on a dog lead
- Our favourite - A woman called 999 [USA 911] and reported that she had shut herself inside the cupboard she had been building
- Firefighters used hydraulic cutting equipment to release a child who was wedged in playground equipment
- A staggering 49 people also dialed 999 to have rings removed from their fingers.
- Last New Year's Eve the fire service attended after a drunken man got trapped in a pair of handcuffs.
- One man managed to drive to the fire station despite accidentally impaling his foot with a garden fork while a husband needed rescuing after jamming his toe in his bath tap.
Two ladies were discussing the merits of policeman and fireman's functions. Edna: Why is it that fireman always seem to have bigger balls than policeman? Joyce: Why, it's because they sell more tickets.