- 1 Funny Easter Quotes
- 2 Chocolate and Easter
- 3 Rules of Chocolate Easter Eggs
- 4 General Easter Quotes
- 5 Easter Bunny's Funnies
- 6 Five Reasons to Celebrate Easter
- 7 Three Signs the Easter Bunny is Nuts
- 8 The White House Easter Egg Roll
- 9 Easter Egg Hunt
- 10 Easter Bunny Footprints
- 11 Memorable Easter Egg Hunt Story
- 12 See more funny Easter bunny pictures and rabbit jokes
"My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get
stuff cheaper." Amy Sedaris
"I'm a little hoarse tonight. I've been living in Chicago for the past
two months, and you know how it is, yelling for help on the way home every
night. Things are so tough in Chicago that at Easter time, for bunnies the
little kids use porcupines." Fred Allen
"A strangely reflective, even melancholy day. Is that because, unlike our
cousins in the northern hemisphere, Easter is not associated with the energy
and vitality of spring but with the more subdued spirit of autumn." Hugh
"Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there." Clarence W. Hall
"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with
CHOCOLATE." Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't
hurt!" Lucy Van Pelt, "Peanuts"
Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter Sunday.
Bad Idea: Finding
Easter eggs at Thanksgiving.
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all
count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- Diet tip: Eat an Easter egg before each meal.
It'll take the edge off
your appetite, and that way you'll eat less.
- If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if
you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to
- Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look
- The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate eggs home from the store
in a hot car.
The solution: Eat the eggs in the car park.
- Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
no one wants to quit.
General Easter Quotes
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D.
He who wants Lent to seem short should contract a debt to be repaid at
Easter. Italian Proverb
Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of
things but in terms of ideals. Charles M. Crowe
Easter, so longed for, is gone in a day. James Howell
Q: What do you call a bunny with a large brain?
A: An egghead.
Q: Why did the Easter egg hide?
A: He was a little chicken!
Q: What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards?
A: A receding
Q: Why did the magician have to cancel his show?
A: He'd just washed
his hare and couldn't do a thing with it.
Q: What do you call a duck who plays basketball?
A: A slam duck.
Q. What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?
points, just like anyone else on the team.
Q. What's invisible and smells like carrots?
A. The Ether Bunny
Q: What's the difference between a bunny and a lumberjack?
chews and hops, the other hews and chops.
Q: What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
A: It's been nice gnawing
Q: Why did the rabbit cross the road?
A: Because it was the chicken's
Five Reasons to Celebrate Easter
- You decide that any Holiday which starts with a "Good Friday"
can't be all bad.
- You look really, really good in yellow.
- You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
- You have this bunny suit you love to wear, but are too
insecure to wear it without a reason.
- You absolutely love the movie, "The Ten Commandments".
- The Easter bunny's colourful eggs are now filled with Prozac.
- Rabbits that marched in a long sweltering Easter parade aren't called
hot, cross bunnies for nothing.
- What does the bunny trying to say when he is leaping about? Hoppy
Since 1878 the White House Easter Egg Roll has taken place on the South
Lawn. In 2009 President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are
continuing the Easter tradition, started by President Rutherford B. Hayes.
The theme for 2009 is "Let's Go Play", clearly setting an example for
children to more active pursuits. This is the first year when people
can apply for tickets online. We do hope that President Obama's
daughters Malia and Sasha will take part in the White House Easter Egg Roll
on April 13th.
An Easter Egg hunt is a wonderful game for adults to organize for
children. Years ago it was something that parents did in their
downstairs rooms, nowadays it the Easter Egg Hunt has evolved into an
outdoor event for the whole neighbourhood.
Organization plus the greater expanse has created more creative
opportunities both for the egg hiding places and the clues to locate the
chocolate treasure. If you are the organizer try to make it as fun as
possible, the secret is to keep them them moving and keep them guessing.
Sign on bathroom door
Your Easter Egg
is near now,
On this I'd like to bet
place that it's hiding in
You're bound to get a little wet.
(Egg hiding in the bath)
Easter Bunny Footprints
Another twist for your Easter egg hunt is to use bunny footprints to give
the children clues where to look for the eggs.
Memorable Easter Egg Hunt Story
Emma and Tony thought they would give their toddlers a special Easter egg
hunt. Firstly, Emma hit upon the idea of sprinkling talc on the wooden
floor, then using the bunny footprints, they created a trail in the talcum
In the lounge Tony not only placed carrots at strategic points, but also
gnawed them to look like the rabbits had been there. One neat touch
was to leave a spilt saucer of milk in the kitchen.
This Easter bunny scene was so realistic that on Easter Sunday morning
their children Ken and Lizzy rushed into our bedroom, screaming: 'the Easter
bunny has been'.
Over the years the story has been relived and embellished, 20 years on I
am not sure who is the more embarrassed the parents, or the now grown-up
from Will and Guy
Please send us your funny Easter quotes.