Never tell anyone that you're, going on a diet, exercising, or quitting
smoking. They'll encourage you to death. Lynn Johnston
- Dieting is a Weigh of Life
- Funny Diet Scales
- Diet Products that can be
Bought in Japan
- Hot Diet News and Tips
- Funny Diet Jokes
Collapses During Weight Watchers' Weigh-in
- Funny Diet Diary
- It's not the minutes spent at the table
that put on weight, it's the seconds.
- The biggest drawback to fasting for seven days is that it makes one weak.
- The toughest part of a diet isn't watching what you eat. It's watching what other people
- An excellent way to lose weight is by skipping ... snacks and dessert.
The 'Onion Scales' - Step on it and it makes you cry
Diet Water Bag (see right Japanese girl drinking)
Diet Ion Water Stick (see extreme
Mineral Water Bag (below)
Chen Liang-erh, 50, an amateur inventor living in Taipei, Taiwan has
perfected an edible plate. It is made from wheat grain, and he plans to
mass-produce it with other edible crockery including cups, bowls and food
Will and Guy are aware that he argues that hungry diners, tempted to lick
a plate after a delicious meal, can now go a step further and demolish the
whole lot. Sadly, we have learned, the plates have the taste of unsalted
popcorn - not exactly an exciting culinary delight.
In his favour Chen says the crockery can be boiled and will provide a
nutritious meal for your pet. Lovely.
- Did you hear about the gourmet who avoids unfashionable restaurants because he doesn't want to gain weight in the wrong places?
- Is it true that a number of jokes about dieting can be referred to as 'a binge
- A funny thing with a diet, the second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it.
- Do you call a person who has abandoned their diet a desserter?
- Never go back for seconds... get it all the first time.
- A great way to lose weight is to eat while you are naked and standing in front of
a mirror. Restaurants will always throw you out before you can eat too much.
No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is
entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is
run for public office.
They advise you to:
- List your ten favourite foods.
- List your five favourite drinks.
- List all green vegetables that look like
marsh grass, fur balls or little trees.
- List water.
- Avoid 1 & 2; eat only 3; drink only 4.
See more vegetable
Will says: The LA Wight Loss is doomed to fail.
Guy says: The Pie kitchen's bound to succeed.
Terry rushes into Doctor Sims's
surgery. He has a parsnip up one nostril, a courgette in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.
'Doctor, Doctor,' Terry wails, 'I've got dreadfully sore ears and can hardly breathe! What's wrong
Doctor Sims looks at him for a few moments, shakes her head sorrowfully and answers, 'Terry, you're not eating properly.'
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Needing to shed a few pounds, Robert, and his wife Jennifer, went on a diet that had specific recipes for each meal of the day. They followed the instructions extremely closely, dividing
the finished recipe in half for their individual portions. Robert and Jennifer felt terrific and thought the diet was wonderful; they had never felt better, nor did they ever feel hungry.
progressed, Robert and Jennifer realized that they were, in fact, putting on weight and not losing it. They decided that they ought to check the detail of the recipes just one more time. It was then that they
found their error.
There, in small print, Robert and Jennifer saw, to their horror: 'Serves 6'.
Funny Diet - One liners
- 'I'm in shape.' says Will. 'Round is a shape.'
- The advantage of exercising everyday is that you die healthier.
- What runs but never gets tired? Water.
Funny Slant on Eating Fruit and Vegetables
Food of the Famous
After listening to some bedtime
stories, Alex, a little boy, said to his father, 'Snow White was poisoned by
an apple, Jack found a giant on a beanstalk, and just look what happened to
Alice when she ate the mushroom. And you wonder why I won't eat fruit and
'My tummy is so big I'm embarrassed by
it,' commented Will.
'Have you tried to diet?'
'Yes, but whatever colour I use, it still sticks out.'
Top Ten Best, Funny, Droll and Humorous Diet Tips from Will and Guy
- Don't take Will and Guy's humorous diet tips too seriously, they're
just for fun. Success comes when you can look beyond food and look down
and see your feet.
- Always stand sideways on for photographs, it's really slimming.
- Always stand next to a person fatter than you whenever possible.
- Always eat in private, if people never see you eat, they'll believe
you when you say you have a thyroid problem.
- Convince your friends into thinking how good you're looking; study
and memorize your most flattering pose in a mirror and ensure when
anyone sees you, you strike the pose. Problem is that you have to
maintain the pose until they leave.
- Ladies: Cross your legs at your ankles. Your thighs and calves will
- Get a tan. A tan helps you look thinner.
- Regular daily laughs equals at least 10 minutes of
- Inside Guy lives a skinny man trying to get out. But he can usually
shut him up with chocolate chip cookies.
- Never trust a dog to watch your food.
- A chocolate mousse that you did not order has no calories.
Therefore, have your companion order dessert and you taste half of it.
- Chocolate chips are fattening, about 50 calories a tablespoon.
However, chocolate chips eaten while making chocolate chip cookies have
no calories whatsoever. Therefore make chocolate chip cookies often but
don't eat them.
- All food eaten while standing has no calories. Exactly why is not
clear, but the current theory relates to gravity. The calories
apparently bypass the stomach flowing directly down the legs and through
the soles of the feet into the floor, like electricity. Walking seems to
accelerate this process, so that a frozen custard or hot dog eaten at a
fayre actually has a calorie deficit.
- Anything produced, purchased or intended for minors is calorie-free
when eaten by adults. This category covers a wide range, beginning with
a spoonful of baby tapioca, consumed for demonstration purposes, up to
and including *biscuits baked and sent to college.
- Pies and cakes should be cut neatly, in even wedges or slices. If
not, the responsibility falls on the person putting them away to
"straighten up the edges" by slicing away the offending irregularities,
which have no calories when eaten.
- Anything eaten in front of the TV has no calories. This may have
something to do with radiation leakage, which negates not only the
calories in the
- If you have a drink in your right hand, anything eaten with the
other hand has no calories. Several principles are at work here. First
of all, you're probably standing up at a cocktail party (see "Food on
Foot"). Then there's the electronic field: a wet glass in one hand forms
a negative charge to reverse the polarity of the calories attracted to
the other hand. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's reversible
if you're left-handed.
- All cakes are horrendously fattening. However, the calories can be
eliminated simply by inscribing "Happy Birthday, Bob" or "Good Luck,
Pauline" in coloured icing. Not only is it unnecessary to decline, it's
- Sausages, cheese and the like are all fattening unless impaled on
frilled toothpicks. The insertion of a sharp object allows the calories
to leak out the bottom.
- If you are rushed through a meal, the entire meal doesn't count.
Conversely, if you have ordered something fattening and now regret it,
you can minimize its calories by gulping it down.
- Anything somebody made 'just for you' must be eaten regardless of
the calories because to do otherwise would be uncaring and insensitive.
Funny Diet Stories
Just after Christmas 2009 19 members of Weight Watchers in Växjö, Sweden
lined up for their weigh in when they heard a bang as the floor came away
from the walls of their meeting room.
"We suddenly heard a huge thud - we almost thought it was an earthquake
and everything flew up in the air. The floor collapsed in one corner of the
room and along the walls" one of those present told the Sm√•landsposten
As the Weight Watchers abandoned the room so other parts of the floor
started to give way. Undaunted as no-one was injured, the club member
continued their weigh-in in the hallway.
and overweight animals in a South Korean zoo will be put on a diet after almost ten years of eating processed foods. Animals at the Seoul Grand Park Zoo had been eating more than the normal amount of food
intake per day so the animal management have decided to increase amount of their natural food intake and decrease the processed foods.
Park Seon-Deok, a member of the animal management team said, 'Feeding
the animals according to the 1998 guidelines made the animals overweight. Horses, for example, like processed food better than grass, which is what they would be eating in the wild.'
Please send us your thoughts for funny diet