Here are our free, funny car
accident pictures. Will and Guy have a diverse selection of cars and motorists in various predicaments. Naturally this is a bumper page with
12 examples of car humour.
- 1 Funny Pictures of Car Accidents
- 2 IWish I Hadn't Parked There
- 3 Funny Car Accident
- 4 Car Broken Down? Call For Help?
- 5 Hilarious Tale of a Woman Driver: With a Happy Ending
- 6 Another Titanic Goes Down
- 7 HalfCar Price?
- 8 FunnyCar Joke
- 9 Fishy?
- 10 Car Needs a New Fan?
- 11 Beware - New Way of Enforcing the Speed Limit.
- 12 Another Car Joke Picture. Is It For Real or Faked
- 13 Is This Dr Who Materializing From a Phone Box In the Cycle Lane?
- 14 See more funny car pictures, also car jokes
- I Wish I Hadn't Parked There
- Funny Car Accident
- Car Broken Down? Call For Help?
- Hilarious Tale of a Woman Driver: With a Happy Ending
- Another Titanic Goes Down
- Car Jokes
- Is This Dr Who Materializing From a Phone Box
'Today you can go to a gas station and find the cash register open and the toilets locked. They must think toilet paper is worth more than money.'
Thank you for driving carefully through the village.
A woman driver ended up parking her car in the roof of this Italian house after she forgot to put on the handbrake. Maria Rizzo, 34, stopped to admire the spectacular view from the street above the house in Alassio, on the Gulf of Genoa in northern Italy.
Will and Guy heard that she was so intent on taking a photograph that she forgot to put on the handbrake, and her car rolled away, smashing through a barrier and plunging down the hill onto the house below.
The Fiat Panda crashed through the roof and landed in the bathroom, with the front end wedged in an iron bath which broke the fall and stopped the red car plunging further into the house.
A police spokesman remarked to us, 'Luckily no one was home at the time, so nobody was hurt, but the owner of the property did have a surprise when they arrived home.'
No doubt we say. Picture: CEN
Half a car, half price. Has to be a bargain.
Richie was in the boozer one night telling the regulars how his mate Fossie
tried to build himself a special car.
Firstly, Fossie took wheels from a Jaguar, a radiator from a Rolls Royce, an
engine from a Porche............'
'Blimey,' exclaimed Eddie interrupting, 'that's skilful stuff. What did Fossie end up with?'
Richie replied calmly, 'Three years inside.'
How on earth did the car drown in the puddle? Hmm... looks fishy to us.
See more funny car pictures
Car Needs a New Fan?
I once had a car which needed a new fan belt. However, mine was
nothing like this:
Another Car Joke Picture. Is It For Real or Faked
Please write to Will and Guy if you have any funny car accident pictures.