Peacefully Sleeping-off a Night on the Booze
Who is Holding His Hand?
Who is His New Friend?
Where Are They?
See the effects of a few beers. You will be stunned at what happens, you may even give up drinking.
- Funny Beer Ads Video
(Right click Save Target As..)
- Don't Steal My Beer
Random examples of beer quotations brought to you by Will
and Guy for your amusement:
- Beauty is in the hands of the beer holder. -
- My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need
glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle. - Henry Youngman
makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with,
that it's compounding a felony. - Robert Benchley
- Brewers enjoy
working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working. -
- Apparently it was the accepted practice in Babylonia
[now southern Iraq] 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding,
the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he
could drink. Mead is a honey beer, and because their calendar was lunar
based, this period was called the 'honey month' - or what we know today
as the 'honeymoon'.
- You know what alcoholics call New Year's Eve?
Amateur night. - Elmore Leonard
- Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is
beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the
wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. - Dave Barry
- The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk,
they're sober. - William Butler Yeats
- 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not. -
Beer contains female hormones! Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones! Last
month, Montreal University scientists released the results of a recent
analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.
(A) The theory is that Beer contains female hormones (hops contain
Oestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.
(B) To test the theory, 100 men each drank 10 large drafts of beer within
a one (1) hour period.
(C) It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all
1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
Became overly emotional
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think
8) Had to sit down while urinating.
No further testing was considered necessary!!
Please send us your favourite funny