What we seek is to combine funny pictures, football jokes, videos and funny stories. 'If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?' Vince Lombardi.
Funny Football Jokes
- 10 Commandments
- Bad Defending - Free Video
- Beckham - Moves to America
- Chants - Who ate all the pies?
- Crazy Bets
- Football Flippers, Also Underwater Ice Hockey
- Footballers' Haircuts
- Funny Football Pictures
- Funny Football Jokes
- Offside for Women
- Peter Crouch
- Photos of Funny Football Events
- Pig banned
- Streaker Problem - Free Video Download
- Stupid players
- Video of Funny Football Video Clips
- World Cups Index
Commentary to Look Out for:
- Did Kenneth Wool-Stone Gnome really say: 'Some people are on the pitch, they think it's all over...it is now'? Yes but he was actually Kenneth Wolstenholme.
- 'Peru score their third, and it's 3-1 to Scotland.' David Coleman, BBC, 1978 World Cup finals.
- 'And in the other group match, Uruguay and Spain drew love-all' - Female announcer.
- 'Apart from their goals, Norway haven't scored' - Terry Venables.
- 'Batistuta gets most of his goals with the ball' - Ian St John.
- 'If I walked on water, my accusers would say it is because I can't swim' - Berti Vogts, Germany coach.
Funny Football Video Clip - Over the Top Reaction
Amusing Names of Real Footballers
- Harry Daft won five England caps.
- Australia once had a goalkeeper called Norman Conquest.
- Segar Bastard played for England and later became a referee. [There is no truth in the rumour that his name is regularly chanted at football matches in Britain.]
- Martyn Booty played for Reading.
- Nicky Butt played for England, Manchester United and Newcastle United.
- Rafael Felipe Scheidt, once of Celtic [cost £4.9 million in 1999] and of whom a fellow professional said, 'The guy couldnae trap a bag of cement.'
- Lionel Prat played for Le Havre AC and had a trial for Aberdeen.
- Dean Windass: Hull City, Bradford City, Oxford and Middlesbrough always raised a grin.