- 1 Do You Know Any of TheseFunny People?
- 2 Cochineal Dyed Easter Egg
- 3 Will's Decorated Easter Egg Pictures
- 4 Fabulous Fabergé Easter Eggs
- 5 Giant Easter Egg Photo
- 6 Good Egg
- 7 Bad Egg - Humpty Dumpty
- 8 Bad Eggs - Pets Beware
- 9 Good Egg - Animals Enjoy!
- 10 Easter Egg Tree
- 11 Ten Thoughtful Quotes For Easter From Will and Guy
- 12 A Few More Funny Easter Eggs
- 13 The Giant Easter Egg HuntPictures
- 14 Why Did the Easter Egg Hide?
- 15 Ten Funny Items of 'Easter-related' Nonsense
- 16 Easter Time Chocolate Humour
- 17 More Chocolate One-liners
- 18 Happy Easter from Will and Guy
- 19 See more funny Easter bunny pictures and rabbit jokes
The tray of decorated Easter eggs was produced by the Cleveland Seniors.
- Cochineal Dyed Easter Egg
- Fabulous Fabergé Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Tree
- Good Egg and
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Why Did the Easter Egg Hide?
When Guy was a boy his mother made decorated Easter eggs by boiling them
in a cochineal dye, I think she added tartaric acid to deepen the
Incidentally, my mother once asked me to separate two eggs, so I put one
in a saucepan and the other in our fridge!
Since those halcyon days I have discovered options to produce a greater variety of
funny coloured Easter eggs, for example:
Red onion skins (Or orange onions if you
Red cabbage leaves
Funny easter eggs picture "Check out the dye job" by photobucket
Easter Breakfast When Will was a small lad, his mother always decorated
his boiled egg on Easter Sunday before attending church at St Mary's, Portchester, Hampshire, England. These photographs remind him of those
times. Perhaps you could copy one for your breakfast.
See more cool Easter eggs
Peter Carl Fabergé original name Carl Gustavovich Fabergé [1846 - 1920]
was a Russian jeweller, best known for the famous Fabergé eggs, made in the
style of genuine Easter eggs, but using precious metals and gemstones rather
than more mundane materials, each egg is about 5 inches tall and depicts a
different event or theme in Russia's history.
He was commissioned to create
the first egg for the twentieth wedding anniversary of Tsar Alexander III
and his wife Maria Feodorovna, of Russia, in 1885. Every subsequent Easter,
another egg was made for Maria as a gift from her husband. After the passing
of Alexander III, his son took up the tradition presenting his wife and his
mother with their own custom Fabergé egg every Easter. In all, 50 eggs were
commissioned; to this day eight are still missing.
This is the
Coronation Egg, which features the coach that Empress Alexandra rode into
Moscow in 1897.
Giant Easter Egg Photo
The Belgian chocolate producer Guylian made this chocolate egg with at
least 50,000 bars [amounting to some 1950 kg of chocolate in total] on
behalf of the city of St. Niklaas, Belgium. The egg measured 8.32 metres
high. Apparently twenty-six craftsman worked altogether 525 hours to build
After displaying the egg in the open air for a week, and in all weather
conditions, Will and Guy suspect that it is unlikely to taste very good.
For many children Easter wouldn't be the same without chocolate eggs.
However, those eggs generate around 3,000 tonnes of waste just from their
A friend is someone who
thinks you're a good egg - even though your slightly cracked. Or perhaps even
HOWEVER, the egg only got larger and larger, and more and more human:
when Alice had come within a few yards of it, she saw that it had eyes and a
nose and mouth; and, when she had come close to it, she saw clearly that it
was HUMPTY DUMPTY himself. 'It can't be anybody else!' Alice said to herself.
'I'm as certain of it, as if his name were written all over his face!'
'Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall:
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
the King's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty in
his place again.'
From (Alice) Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.
Pet owners beware. You should protect your dogs from the perils of
eating chocolate eggs in the run-up to Easter.
Take note of a Patterdale terrier named Polly who scoffed 20 chocolate
cakes and cheated death only because her owner realised the mortal danger.
Yvonne Taylor saw her pet dog tucking into the plate of cupcakes, which had
been left to cool in the kitchen of her home in Southampton.
The problem is that dogs are not designed to digest theobromine, which is
found in chocolate.
"I remembered reading that cocoa could be poisonous to pets, and having
used quite a lot in the cakes, I was very worried." Said Yvonne.
Dogs and indeed cats enjoy the taste of chocolate and will eat it if they
can get hold of it. The problem is that Easter there are large
quantities of chocolate hanging around and your pet may be tempted to eat
more than is good for them.
Here, at Marwell Zoo, near Winchester, Hampshire, England we see a lemur
who has his own 'paper-mâché' egg for Easter.
You will be delighted to learn that it contains tasty treats of banana,
grapes, crickets and grubs.
Here we have a photo, taken by Jens Meyer, of Volker Kraft decorating a tree
with 9,200 Easter eggs in his garden in the ancient town of Saalfeld in
Germany. Will and Guy can tell you that the Kraft family have decorated
their tree with Easter eggs for over 40 years.
Ten Thoughtful Quotes For Easter From Will and Guy
- There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with
chocolate. - Linda Grayson [The Pickwick Papers]
- A late Easter, a long cold spring. - French proverb
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and
timeless. - Charles M. Crowe
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone
but in every leaf in springtime. - Martin Luther
- Spring bursts to-day, For Christ is risen and all the earth's at play. -
Christina G. Rossetti
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. - S.D. Gordon
- If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a
grave, but it won't stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in
winding sheets and shut it up in a tomb, but it will rise! - Clarence W.
- I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he
were dead, yet shall he live. And whoever liveth and believeth in me shall
never die. - Holy Bible: John, 11. 25
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and
hallelujah is our song. - Pope John Paul II
- He who wants Lent to seem short should contract a debt to be repaid at
Easter. - Italian Proverb
A Few More Funny Easter Eggs
I asked my wife where the eggs were for the Easter Egg Hunt and she
pointed at these...............
He was a little chicken!
Which day do chickens hate the most?
- What's the difference between the Easter rabbit and a mattababy?
What's a mattababy?Nothing. What's the matter with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate
to protect themselves .....
- What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit
One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny
- Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. - Bugs
- Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't
work for the rabbit. - R.E. Shay
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a boy scout? A boy
scout who helps little old ladies hop across the street.
- What did the customer say to the pet shop assistant after buying a
bunny? Rabbit up nicely, it's a gift.
- What are four hundred rabbits doing hopping backwards?
forming a receding hare
- Did you hear about the egg laden rabbit who jumps off bridges?
He's the Easter Bun(g)ee
- What did the magician say when he made his rabbit disappear?
today... gone tomorrow.
Easter Time Chocolate Humour
Pete approaches the ice cream van and asks, 'I'd like two scoops of
chocolate ice cream, please.'
Rhoda, behind the counter replies, 'I'm very sorry, sir, but our delivery
didn't come this morning. We're out of chocolate.'
'In that case,' Pete continues, 'I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice
'You don't appear to understand, sir,' Rhoda sighs. 'We have no
'Then just give me some chocolate,' Pete insists.
Getting angrier by the second, Rhoda asks Pete while gritting her teeth,
'Sir, will you spell "van," as in "vanilla?"'
Pete spells out, 'V A N.'
'Now spell "straw," as in "strawberry".'
Rhoda demands brusquely, 'spell "stink," as in chocolate.'
hesitates, rather confused, then replies, 'There is no stink in chocolate.'
'That's what I've been trying to tell you!' Rhoda shouts.
More Chocolate One-liners
- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it
- The three best pleasures in life are scratching, sneezing and eating
- A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of
calories in one go. Now isn't that handy?
- One of life's greatest mysteries: you can eat a 2 lb. box of
chocolate................and gain 5 lbs.
- It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a
substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable
than a man. - Miranda Ingram
- Will's favourite chocolate joke: Exercise is a dirty
word............................. Every time I hear it, I have to wash
my mouth out with chocolate.
Melting chocolate is better than a passionate kiss, scientists have
found. Couples in their 20's had their heart rates and brains monitored
whilst they first melted chocolate in their mouths and then kissed.
Chocolate caused a more intense and longer lasting buzz than kissing, and
doubled heart rates.
See more about chocolate Valentines.
Please send us your funny Easter egg pictures.