- 1 Do You Know Any of These Funny People?
- 2 Cochineal Dyed Easter Egg
- 3 Will's Decorated Easter Egg Pictures
- 4 Fabulous Fabergé Easter Eggs
- 5 Giant Easter Egg Photo
- 6 Good Egg
- 7 Bad Egg - Humpty Dumpty
- 8 Bad Eggs - Pets Beware
- 9 Good Egg - Animals Enjoy!
- 10 Easter Egg Tree
- 11 Ten Thoughtful Quotes For Easter From Will and Guy
- 12 A Few More Funny Easter Eggs
- 13 The Giant Easter Egg Hunt Pictures
- 14 Why Did the Easter Egg Hide?
- 15 Ten Funny Items of 'Easter-related' Nonsense
- 16 Easter Time Chocolate Humour
- 17 More Chocolate One-liners
- 18 Happy Easter from Will and Guy
- 19 See more funny Easter bunny pictures and rabbit jokes
- Cochineal Dyed Easter Egg
- Fabulous Fabergé Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Tree
- Good Egg and Bad Egg
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Why Did the Easter Egg Hide?
Giant Easter Egg PhotoThe Belgian chocolate producer Guylian made this chocolate egg with at least 50,000 bars [amounting to some 1950 kg of chocolate in total] on behalf of the city of St. Niklaas, Belgium. The egg measured 8.32 metres high. Apparently twenty-six craftsman worked altogether 525 hours to build the egg. After displaying the egg in the open air for a week, and in all weather conditions, Will and Guy suspect that it is unlikely to taste very good. For many children Easter wouldn't be the same without chocolate eggs. However, those eggs generate around 3,000 tonnes of waste just from their packaging alone.
Ten Thoughtful Quotes For Easter From Will and Guy
- There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate. - Linda Grayson [The Pickwick Papers]
- A late Easter, a long cold spring. - French proverb
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. - Charles M. Crowe
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. - Martin Luther
- Spring bursts to-day, For Christ is risen and all the earth's at play. - Christina G. Rossetti
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. - S.D. Gordon
- If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in winding sheets and shut it up in a tomb, but it will rise! - Clarence W. Hall
- I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. - Holy Bible: John, 11. 25
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. - Pope John Paul II
- He who wants Lent to seem short should contract a debt to be repaid at Easter. - Italian Proverb
A Few More Funny Easter Eggs
Which day do chickens hate the most? Good Fry-day!
- What's the difference between the Easter rabbit and a mattababy? What's a mattababy?Nothing. What's the matter with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves .....
- What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny
- Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. - Bugs Bunny
- Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit. - R.E. Shay
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a boy scout? A boy scout who helps little old ladies hop across the street.
- What did the customer say to the pet shop assistant after buying a bunny? Rabbit up nicely, it's a gift.
- What are four hundred rabbits doing hopping backwards? They are forming a receding hare line.
- Did you hear about the egg laden rabbit who jumps off bridges? He's the Easter Bun(g)ee
- What did the magician say when he made his rabbit disappear? Hare today... gone tomorrow.
Easter Time Chocolate HumourPete approaches the ice cream van and asks, 'I'd like two scoops of chocolate ice cream, please.' Rhoda, behind the counter replies, 'I'm very sorry, sir, but our delivery didn't come this morning. We're out of chocolate.' 'In that case,' Pete continues, 'I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream.' 'You don't appear to understand, sir,' Rhoda sighs. 'We have no chocolate.' 'Then just give me some chocolate,' Pete insists. Getting angrier by the second, Rhoda asks Pete while gritting her teeth, 'Sir, will you spell "van," as in "vanilla?"' Pete spells out, 'V A N.' 'Now spell "straw," as in "strawberry".' 'OK. S-T-R-A-W.' 'Now,' Rhoda demands brusquely, 'spell "stink," as in chocolate.' 'Pete hesitates, rather confused, then replies, 'There is no stink in chocolate.' 'That's what I've been trying to tell you!' Rhoda shouts.
More Chocolate One-liners
- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.
- The three best pleasures in life are scratching, sneezing and eating chocolate.
- A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one go. Now isn't that handy?
- One of life's greatest mysteries: you can eat a 2 lb. box of chocolate................and gain 5 lbs.
- It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. - Miranda Ingram
- Will's favourite chocolate joke: Exercise is a dirty word............................. Every time I hear it, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate.