Sponsored Links ∇
Anne Robinson - Weakest Link
Anne Robinson: Which Indian leader, whose last name began with 'G'
took the title Mahatma?
Contestant: Geronimo (Correct Answer)
Which of the Marx Brothers remained silent throughout the movies?
Contestant: Karl (Correct Answer
) Anne Robinson: Who was the only prisoner of Spandau Prison between 1966 and 1987?
Contestant: The Birdman of Alcatraz. (Correct Answer
Family Fortunes with Les Dennis
- Name a bird with a long Neck? Naomi Campbell
- Name a type of fork not used for eating. Guy Fawkes.
- Name an occupation where you might need a torch? A burglar
- Where is the Taj Mahal? Opposite the Dental Hospital
- What is Hitler's
first name? Heil
- Some famous brothers? Bonnie and Clyde.
- A famous
- A sign of the Zodiac? April
- Something you do before you go to bed? Sleep
- Something you put on walls? A roof
- Something slippery? A conman
- A kind of ache? A fillet of fish
Chris Searle, BBC Bristol - More Dumb Contestant Jokes
Chris Searle: In which European country is Mount Etna?
Contestant: Japan Chris
Searle: In case you did not hear me say European, I can let you try again.
Contestant: Mexico? (Correct Answer
Game Show Gaffes
- UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE
Bamber Gascoigne: What was Ghandi's
Contestant: Goosey, Goosey?
- THE WEAKEST LINK
Anne Robinson: In traffic, what '
is where two roads meet?
Contestant: Jool carriageway.
- Anne Robinson: Which Italian city is overlooked by Vesuvius?
- Anne Robinson: What insect is commonly found hovering above lakes?
- Anne Robinson: In olden times,! what were minstrels, travelling entertainers or chocolate salesmen?
Contestant: Chocolate salesmen.
- NATIONAL LOTTERY JET SET
Eamonn Holmes: What's
the name of the playwright commonly known by the initials G.B.S.?
Contestant: William Shakespeare.
- BBC RADIO NEWCASTLE
Paul Wappat: How long did the Six Day War between Egypt and Israel last?
Contestant (after long pause): Fourteen days.
Funny, Hilarious and Dumb Questions asked
on the TV and Radio
- Jon Snow: In a sense, Deng Xiaoping's death was inevitable, wasn't
Expert: Er, yes. [UK. Channel 4 News]
- Beethoven, Kurtag, Charles Ives, Debussy - four very different
names. - Presenter, BBC Proms, Radio 3
- Cystitis is a living death, it really is. Nobody ever talks about
it, but if I was faced with a choice between having my arms removed and
getting cystitis, I'd wave goodbye to my arms quite happily. - Louise
Wener in Q Magazine
- Listener: My most embarrassing moment was when my artificial leg
fell off at the altar on my wedding day.
Simon Fanshawe: How awful!
Do you still have an artificial leg? - UK. Talk Radio
- Interviewer: So did you see which train crashed into which train
15-year-old: No, they both ran into each other at the same
time. - BBC Radio 4 News
- Presenter [to palaeontologist]: So what would happen if you mated
the woolly mammoth with, say, an elephant?
Expert: Well in the same
way that a horse and a donkey produce a mule, we'd get a sort of
half-mammoth.Presenter: So it'd be like some sort of hairy
Expert: Er, well yes, but elephant shaped, and with tusks.
Posh and Becks - The Replay
Posh Spice and David Beckham are sitting in front of the Television watching the six O'
clock news. The headline feature is a man who is threatening to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge onto the busy A4
below. Posh turns to Beckham and says '
Dave, I bet you £5000 that he jumps.' He replies '
£5000! Done.' The pair shake on it and continue watching the commotion on the TV, sure enough, the man jumps
and hits the road below with a loud thud. Beckham takes £5000 out of his pocket and gives it to Posh. 'I can't
take that from you Dave' she says. I was cheating. I saw the Five O'
clock News earlier so I
Knew what was going to happen. I can't
accept that money.' Beckham replies, 'No Babe'. The money is yours fair and square. I was cheating too. I just didn't
think he would do it again.' Footnote:
Please send us your dumb contestant jokes.