- 1 Dangerous Golf Courses
- 1.0.1 Dangerous Golf Courses
- 1.0.2 The World's Most Dangerous Golf Course
- 1.0.3 Risky Golf Shot
- 1.0.4 A Wild and Dangerous Course
- 1.0.5 A Hazardous Golf Shot
- 1.0.6 A Perilous Sand Trap?
- 1.0.7 Dangerous Golfers to Caddy For
- 1.0.8 Tricky Golf Players
- 1.0.9 Husband Returns from Golf
- 1.0.10 See more golf jokes and funny pictures:
Dangerous Golf Courses
Dangerous Golf CoursesIf you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron: Lee Trevino
- The World's Most Dangerous Golf Course
- A Wild and Dangerous Course
- A Hazardous Golf Shot
- A Perilous Sand Trap?
Risky Golf ShotTwo Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez. 'How was he killed?' asked one detective. 'With a golf gun,' the other detective replied. 'A golf gun? What's a golf gun?' 'I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan.' See more clean Golf Jokes
Dangerous Golfers to Caddy For
- Golfer: I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course. Caddy: Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth.
- Golfer: This is the worst course I've ever played on. Caddy: This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago.
- Golfer: That can't be my ball, it's too old. Caddy: It's been a long time since we teed off, sir.
Tricky Golf Players
- I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them - Harry Tofcano
- The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil - Unknown
- Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose - Winston Churchill
- If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball: Jack Lemmon
- If you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron: Lee Trevino
- The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. - Ben Hogan
- The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie. - George Deukmejian