I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. Isaac Asimov
- Computer Fights or Fights Computer?
- A Computer fight waiting to happen?
to avoid fighting on the network
- Crucial Question: Are Computers Male or Female?
With some pictures, such as the above, there is nothing more I can say.
No parking - Get your own wireless network
Are Computers Male or Female?
To answer the question, should computers be addressed as 'she'
, a CEO set up two groups of computer experts. The first was comprised of women, and the
second of men. Each group was asked to recommend whether computers should be referred to in the feminine gender, or the masculine gender. They were asked to give 4 reasons for their recommendation.
group of women reported that the computers should be referred to in the masculine gender because:
1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data, but are
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer you could
have had a better model.
The men, on the other hand concluded that Computers should be referred to in the feminine gender because :
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
4. As soon as
you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Computer addicts never die ... they just go offline.
See more short computer jokes, clean videos and funny pictures
Short computer jokes
Windows 8 jokes • Idiot
Funny computing career
computer jokes •
Windows 7 jokes
Funny computer virus •