Over 50 free, clean jokes. A quip for every occasion. Quotes to put you in a positive frame of mind. A selection of our favourite one-liners.
See how many of these sayings you can weave into your conversations today.
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like, night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
8. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
9. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
10. Honk if you love
peace and quiet.
11. Remember half the people you know are below average.
12. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
13. Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.
14. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
15. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't
get sucked into jet engines.
17. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
18. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
19. I intend to live forever - so far so good.
20. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
More sayings to put you in a cheerful mood
A quip for every occasion.
Quotes to put you in a positive frame of mind. A selection of our favourite one-liners.
21. Borrow money from a
pessimist - they don't
expect it back.
22. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
23. Mind like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.
24. Quantum mechanics: The dreams
stuff is made of.
25. The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
26. Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
27. When everything's
coming your way, you're in the wrong
lane and going the wrong way.
28. If at first you don't
succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
29. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
30. Experience is something you
get until just after you need it.
31. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
32. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks
33. Never do card tricks for the
group you play poker with.
34. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
35. Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
36. The colder the x-ray table the more of your body is
required on it.
37. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
38. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
39. To steal ideas
from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
40. To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
41. Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
42. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
43. Two wrongs are only the beginning.
44. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
45. The sooner you fall behind the
more time you'll have to catch up.
46. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
47. Change is inevitable except from vending machines.
48. Get a new car for your spouse - it'
ll be a
49. Plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.
50. Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
51. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
52. How many of you believe in
telekinesis? Raise my hand...
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. Click here to see the other 5 truths
of life ....
Please send us your 'Brighter side of life' one-liners
See more of Guy's top ten jokes and funny stories:
Top Ten Home
4) Schoolboy Howlers
5) Doctor Jokes
6) Brighter Side of Life
Funny Lawyer Jokes
8) Gassed Budgies
9) Fifteen Things to Know
10) Welsh Films