Will and Guy have searched the internet and have found the best of love quotes to entertain our readers.
Love Quotes and Beautiful SayingsGive her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says for the woman I love and the second, for my best friend.
- True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on
- True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the "I love you's" or the "I miss you's", but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Had we never lov'd sae kindly, Had we never lov'd sae blindly, Never met -- or never parted -- we had never been broken-hearted. Robert Burns
More True Love Quotes
- Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend. Albert Camus
- You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
- This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
Ten Funny, Thought-Provoking and Amusing Quotes
- Forget love........ I'd rather fall in chocolate.
- It's easy to halve the potato where there's love. Irish proverb
- Love is blind; it's marriage that is the eye-opener
- I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you. Colin Raye
- Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance.
- Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look.
- Love is like a game of chess: one false move and you're mated.
- Platonic love is love from the neck up.
- The greater love is a mother's; then comes a dog's; then a sweetheart's. Polish proverb
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. Woodrow Wyatt