How does the queen get around her hive? She's throne.
- True Bee Story
- Mischievous Bee Story
- How Not to Get Rid of a Bee Hive
- Collection of Silly Bee Jokes
- Cheeky Bee Story
Mr Joshua Mullen from Mobile, Alabama, USA is this month's candidate for 'Loser of the Month'. Finding that his shed had a nest of bees living in it you will find it hard to believe how he attempted to get rid of them. Mr Mullen soaked some towels in gasoline [petrol] and placed them carefully in the shed in order to remove the bees. However, the shed erupted in flames with a loud 'whoosh'. It appears that the fire started when the pilot light of a hot-water heater in the shed ignited fumes from the petrol. The picture to the right is not of the actual blaze in Mobile: The fire caused some $80,000 worth of damage but luckily nobody was hurt in the conflagration. We have heard that Mr Mullen told reporters, 'Looking at all this, there might have been a better way. It was a mistake. I wish I hadn't done it, but I did.' However, we can report that it did rid the shed of the bees!
Interesting Snippet More people die in the USA each year from bee and wasp stings than from snake bites.
Collection of Silly Bee Jokes
- What sort of vehicle does a bee drive? An automobeel.
- What sort of car does a rich bee drive? A Bee-mer (BMW).
- How does the queen get around her hive? She's throne.
- Where do the bees like to go on holiday? To the beech.
- How do bees travel to school? By school buzz!
- Why did the bee cross the road? Just bee-cause!
- Who is the bees favorite pop group? The Bee Gees.
- Who is the bees favorite singer? Sting.
- What's a bee's favourite novel? The Great Gats-bee!
- What kind of bee can't be understood? A mumble bee!
- What did the bee say to the bluebottle? I must fly now but I'll give you a buzz later.
- Why did the bee start quoting poetry? He was waxing lyrical!
- Why do bees hum? Because they've forgotten the words.
- What does the queen bee do when she burps? Issues a royal pardon.
- What kind of bees drop things? Fumble bees.
- What is a bees favorite food? Bee-nut butter and honey sand-wiches.
- What do bees take to stay healthy? Their bee-vitamins.
- Why did the bee go to the dermatologist? Because it had hives.
- What's the most dangerous bee in the world? Hepatitis B.
- Why did the bees go on strike? Because they wanted more honey and shorter working flowers!
Philosophical BeesAmorous Bees
- To bee or not to bee - Shakespeare
- To do is to bee - Nietzsche
- To bee is to do - Sartre
- Do bee do bee do- Sinatra
- How do bees get married? They are bee-trothed.
- What do bees use to do their hair? A honeycomb!
- What did the drone call the queen? His bee-loved.
- What did the bee say to the flower? Hello Honey!
- Why did the beekeeper cross his bees with glow worms? So his bees could work in the dark.